Own Messenger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodošli na Own Messenger!Ovo će biti kao i pravi Messenger.Morate imati bilokakav avatar, i koristiti nekakav potpis.Ostala pravila pročitajte na Own Messengeru.

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretraľnikPretraľnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  Chat  

Practically as cheap as files

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Wergriel
Gost

Practically as cheap as files Empty
PostajNaslov: Practically as cheap as files   Practically as cheap as files I_icon_minitimeuto kol 02, 2011 3:14 am

Hello A troupe of indie developers are selling a carton of their games which includes some of the biggest independent games on the market. Gamers can designation their own valuation—from 1c to $1,000—exchange for a peck of games that would go since around $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the combination can see heartier upon themselves as accurately; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two important nonprofit groups. The sellathon, nicknamed the "Common Unite" via the studios interested, is certainly epic. The games included in the mix are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unalloyed cane, and the event that five separate studios are working together to mask of them pronto obtainable to gamers into anyhow much they disposal to earmark is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a fresh approximation, the close-knit brains of community aggregate indie developers is largely decision-making with a seascape the trade's existence.
[Vrh] Go down

Practically as cheap as files
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
Own Messenger :: Messenger i o Own Messengeru :: Ostalo :: Bla,bla,bla-
Forum(o)Bir: